Sunday, January 24, 2010

Red Box Gurney♥♥

Yesterday my family come to find me....
Since so long time I din back home(bout 1month =p)
Coz too busy with studies dy...wakaka XD

I have a great day yesterday!!!!
We went to gurney RED BOX o.....
hehehe.... So excited and happy o ^^
Long time did not sing k dy....

Here are some pictures that I have take...



The counter in front to serve customer...
I wait there for arrangement of rooms... =)



Another picture that I take while waiting....
hehehe...quite nice the environment...

Finally can go into the room dy...
yahoo~~la la la la...=D



Randomly capture de o....hehehe
Coz cant wait to start sing jor!!!! =p

There are some set of food let us to choose...
Different set different price...



The samples of food showed there...
hehehe....The price range is between RM12 - RM18

The food that we have ordered : -



The set also including drinks and dessert too.... ^^
hehehe...the food really quite nice o!!!!
Most important is we can sing there....
Sing from 11am til 3pm o!!!!( got extra 1 hour =p)

Times to pay bills lu~~



Total nearly about RM100....
For 6 ppls....hehehehe....

Time up and have to go lo....
Bye bye RED BOX.....sob sob~~

Here are some picture I take before I leave there and go shopping!!! lol XD







A enjoyable day havin with my family o....
hehehe.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment