Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My 1st day (intern)

Today was my 1st day goin to KULIM Intel...
Ytd was having an orientation at Penang Intel...

So nervous~~
Just back from Taiwan on Sunday....
Hehehe....have an enjoyable holidays tere....
Now is time to face the reality!!!!!!

Yesterday just meet with all the new hired ppl...
Get to know some new friends tere....
Most happy things is :
Can Back on 4pm lk tat....
WooHoo~~ :D

Today
met my buddy.....
take laptop....make the badge.....
then Start sit on my place...............
Dreaming!!!!!!! until now.......:$

Hopefully I can get to learn more things fast.......
Wish myself good luck...
So I can learn things fast and do my job well... =)

Gonna post my Taiwan trip's blog soon......
Wait for it ya ^^
hehehe....

2 comments:

gade said...

can't wait for your Taiwan trip's photo... post it asap.. hahaha

hoay said...

hehehe....thx for support..=)
will post it asap ya ^^

Post a Comment