Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A visit to Kaffa Expresso Bar

It's been years I never write my blog. Checked back the last date of my last post was last year!! >.<  It's really such a long time.
Now I'm back to write my blog again! :) Feel so happy and excited!!! Hahaha. . But not sure how to start. Since last Saturday I just have a day out to meet my ex - roomie (who I also long time no see her dy!!! But not as long as my abandoned blog.. :P) So, here is my 1st blog after years never update! :)



Here is the 1st photo.. captured outside the restaurant. Yes! Is Kaffa Espresso Bar which located at Green Hall, Penang.  :)


This is the view I can see clearly from the place I sit. :) it's exactly in front of us. But is really hard to take this photo! Reason : Popular seat (The seat very fast being taken once the previous customer leave)

Let's make some order 1st! Here is some photos taken :-



Just some random photo taken at the counter for ordering. 




Cakes!!!!! *drooling* 
Dessert is always so attractive :P

While waiting for our drinks, take some photos.

It's me! 


My ex roomie
(who I stay with for 3 years in uni time)


Ta da~ Our order is here dy! 
Let me introduce to you all.

Café Freddo RM12 
-is cold drink 


Big Bites Breakfast RM18.90

This is order by her. Take a photo of her with her drink and breakfast! :)


Here Is my drink!!! 
Before I pay a visit to this restaurant I already decided what to try. :P
Hahaha..

Salted Caramel Machiatto RM12.50

The top part have some design, it is a hot drink. 
Personally I think it's nice! 
Due to I din drink coffee often, so I cannot comment much on it.
Do have a try when you pay a visit! ;)


Next will be the attractive dessert!!!!
I love cake <3 nbsp="" p="">

Oreo cheese cake RM11
It's really did not disappointed me! 
It tastes really nice and smooth! 


It's a nice place to hang out with friends. 
Can relax and have a long chat with friends.  
We were there for around 4 hours!! >. <

Perhaps is the nice relax environment make us doesn't really realised the time past so fast!!
Of coz we have too many topics to talk about. ;)

A photo of us


It taken with my new Note3 front camera.
I really think this phone's camera very nice! 

All the photos in this post is taken with the Note3 camera. That's also another reason I am back to write blog. As I have such a nice camera (personal thought), so have to share with friends some photos of my recent life. :)

Better stop talking unrelated thing.  
Let me share all photos around the café!;)







This is the roof place where there is place to sit as well. 
If you visit the shop at night, it might be a good place which you can feel the wind. ;)


This is the photo at front door. 


The shop will be open till late! 


 End the post with a photo we take at behind the shop. :)






















5 comments:

Nick said...

good post, the place is very nice! :) can't wait to try out the coffee :D

hoay said...

Hehe thanks! :) it's a nice place to relax and drink coffee :P

mobile coffee van brisbane said...

I Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting. To get new information visit here
mobile coffee van brisbane
mobile coffee vans brisbane

Ummey Rezwana said...

This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing. . I know something information, to know you can click here
mobile coffee vans brisbane
mobile coffee van brisbane

anshgiri said...

What a great information in this article.this article was really remarkable, I am inspired by the method for the stage. It kept joined me regularly. Keep doing awesome.
Thanks for sharing this article with us.
Naked

Post a Comment