Tuesday, July 7, 2009

67 Days

After this 67 days...
~some1 might feel is too short for them
~some1 might feel not short not long also
~some1 might feel is seem so LONG
(i think this is the special case)

I'm the one that so SPECIAL...
~Don1 holiday too long
~Feel that holiday such boring
~Hope holiday end faster

This 67 days...
Everyday i count 1day by 1day...
Everyday doin the same things...
Everyday feels so boring...
REALLY feel time pass so so SLOW...

The feelin of miss him grow more and more...
Every single day hours minutes and even seconds,
my mind cant stop thinking about him...
This kind of feel really feel hard,
now finally understand how this feel...

Finally~
this 67 days end...
The feeling of happiness and exciting...
And also can't wait for it...

Now~
I feel appreciate with every single moment that I spend with you...
I feel happy that you always byt my side...
I feel glad that i have you...

Dear, I love you...
always and forever~

1 comment:

eangbee said...

Haha... i truely understand how u feel..
The feeling of can't wait to see the one that you love.LOLZZ...
Appreciate it!! hee..

Post a Comment