Monday, November 22, 2010

Harry Potter The Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter....
Is My favourite~!!!! ♥

So the movie
Is a MUST to watch o~!!! =P


I went to watch yesterday...
With my brother o... =)
*happy*
Undoubtable...
If you did not read the book....
It is really hard to understand... :$


Coz...
Movie is just 2 Hours ++
While the book....So THICK!!!! >.<
So...
There will be some part..
Just.........



Fast Forward...
Without explainin... =)

No matter how...
I still like Harry Potter so muchie! ♥
hehehe....




*thumb up*
hehehe....
Like it so muchie~! ♥



♥Harry Potter♥

Do you like it same as me? =P





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like me but no have times to see the movie..huhuhu

Unknown said...

Oh, but I did think the film was good looking. The cinematography was great. And Draco Malfoy was finally depicted correctly.
And I liked Jim Broadbent. So, there were good things. But, emotionally and thematically this doesn’t even hold a candle to its source material.
I downloaded this movie from here http://moviesdl.tk

Post a Comment