Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pharmacy In My House

Recently So Busy
In my Internship Life....

No much time gai gai...
So nothing much to post on my blog.. :(

Visitor also become lesser!!!
Sob sob....

Today
I want to introdue
Some Useful Things For Me


Yep!!
About the Medicine In my House~

Hehehe....
Don't Say I too Silly Ya :P



Ecocort Cream!
Erm...
All this very poison!!!!
So stay it away from children o~



Beprosalic Ointment
It is kind of oil....
Quite sticky~

All This is used for Fungus Infection... ^^

Use the cream then Only
the ointment o! ;)



Lastly
Is a type of powder...

It cost me quite Expensive le!!!
Coz it special for
Fungus Infection also... :P

Fungus very sensitive with water...
Especially when we sweat~

So use this to prevent ya ^^

Love YourSelf

6 comments:

woaini_87 said...

haha... got panadol and minyak angin?? most important 1...=)

Aidi-Safuan said...

wah, i only need panadol bila sakit. :P

Yin Mun~Moon said...

I have the ecocort at home too...useful cream :-)

CeqNa said...

must have wat u have too... :)

Unknown said...

yeah2,me to...
i got one,it really help me to fight the fungus..

ainie shahaini said...

yeah, i got dat beprosalic ointment, elomet cream, zyrtex. u use dat kind of cream for eczema rite?

Post a Comment