Thursday, October 7, 2010

Secret Recipe

Yesterday
I tried to write new post for my blog....
But
Just don't know why???

USM hotSpot
 Don't Let me open
BLOGSPOT...

Kakaz... :D
Both Spot...

Finally Today I able to open dy~!!
Woohoo~~ =)

Today Gonna post about
Secret Recipe~

I went there on Tuesday Nite...
With Coursemate...^ ^

Here is some pictures :-





Hehehe....
This is Secret Recipe at
Queensbay Mall o~!  =)

Most of the Restaurant
Will have Promotion During lunch time~
Same as here....


The Set Lunch at
RM12 !!!!
Hehehe....But of coz only selected food. :P

Here is the food I order :-



Chicken Cordon Blue
Yummy Yummy~!!
♥ it so so muchie~!!!! > <

The main reason is....
i cheese !!!!!

Hehehe....
Just want to share to all blogger...
This Yummy western food... :P

Do visit me again next time ya~!
*wink* ;)





1 comment:

p.u.t.e.r.i j.o.y.l.i.m said...

Hi hoay hoay, thanks for adding me in fb! (: I love secret recipe as well and thanks for the recommendations! (:

Post a Comment