Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I ♥ Australia

Today Gonna Post about Something I like so much!!!!
All those cute chubby lovely stuffs
Is always my Favourite!!! :P

Australia......
Got something that I ♥ so muchie!!
First of all....
is the koala~~~ =)

Hehehe...It is so so so so Cute~!
Agree??? :P

I wish I can have a chance to there....
To see and hug the real one! ^^

Now just show you the souvenir
From My Sister~ ;)



Cuteeeeeeeeeeee~!!!! Isn't it?


Hehehe...Fall in love with koala dy ><
Besides this....
There are sourvenir that bought at
MOVIE WORLD o~! =)

Looney Tunes.....
Ta da~! ekeke..... :P


Hehehe...
The tag for the souvenir o! :P

So so happy to receive All this~
Thanks to my dearest sister... =)

If you like tweety ....
Then following is a really nice sourvenir lu!!!!
Kakaz :D


Yaya~Is a Tweety case o~ ^^
it is sweet + cute!
♥ so muchie~!!! =)

Next is a Baby-T
of Looney Tunes Family!!!



So nice o...LOL....
The clothes full of LOL word...XD
Really LOL...:P



A photo of All Sourvenir...
La la la~ =)
hehehe....Thanks alot to my sis!!! ^^
Coz bought me so many sourvenir o~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Wish that I can have the chance to visit there o! ^^
Hehehe...Koala....Looney Tunes....
WAIT for me o...
wakaka XD

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

always read about movie world.. when will i be there lah.. haha.. =)

Post a Comment