Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CS life~~

CS......
what u would think bout this CS word???
don't misund that as Counter strike....

This 'CS' is the life that I choose to since 2008...
That is Computer Science!!!!

Although now already the last week for my 2nd year 2nd sem....
BUT
I did not feels like study week coming soon...

This is because....
UNTIL TODAY
everything stil like before....

-> Stil having test (until just now 5-6pm)
-> Stil have presentation ( today pass jor 2 left another 1 on next mon)
-> Stil have assignments ( due date on thursday and next tues)

OMG~~
NEXT WEEK????

Do not think that I write wrong....
Today date is 6 April....
YA! next week is study week dy....

BUT
I stil need to pass up my major's project....(which I not done yet)

busy busy busy punya life le!!!!
Feels wanna faint liao....wakaka XD

No time to rest......
No time to sleep.......
No time to play.......

Sob sob....='(

I want to shopping!!
I want to watch movie!!!
I want to relax!!!!

BUT I don't want
~test
~assignment
~project
~presentation

This is My CS life....
That's why no time to blog too....
Sorry to everyone who support...
I wil try my best post more... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment