Monday, April 19, 2010

Final Exam!!!!!!!!

Tmr I will start my 1st paper of final exam!!!!!!!!
OMG~ Until now still not yet finish study....
Sob sob ='(

This week I got 4 paper o!!!
Tmr is the first paper......
---->>>


LSP 404.....technical and engineering english....
need practice my english 1st....
ahem.....=p

followed by wed paper
------>>>>


My major paper!!!!!
total got 17 chapters le~~*pengsan*

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
got 2 paper on that day......
------->>>>


Japanese Language....
Although just 1st level....
BUT also scare scare le....


Project Management paper...
My major de paper....
Did not buy book....(too geng dy!!!!dono wan laugh or cry)

Pray pray I can handle all my exam well...
*PRAY* popi popi......


Continue study haRD for it!!!!!!!!!!
Gambate ^o^
Good luck to everyone who takes exam too....

5 comments:

Jonshea said...

All the very best! My 1st paper was today. :D

Ken Wooi said...

all the best =)

Lim Ooi Yuan aka Iverson D.Yuan said...

all the best...prepare well

hoay said...

jonshea : tis mornin is my 2nd paper...=)
kenwooi : thanks o ^^
Ooi Yuan : coz prepare so no much time update blog =p Thanks o

Allison said...

good luck :)

Post a Comment