Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fight FoR 212

Wondering WHAT is 212???
Hehehe...Student from USM's computer science will know it...=p
It is course number for one subject....
I'm gonna take this exam on MONday....


This is the book I'm using for this subject...
Old version de book....(get from senior de =p)
hehehe....

FRIday tat day only get back my 1st test and 1st assignment....
2nd test and 2nd assignment stil din get back...T.T''''


This is the Paper and assignement....
hehehe....Marks are confidential...=p
Hopefully My Test2 and assignment 2 also can did well...

Now I'm studyin for the final....
Below de Past year paper are used as refer...^^


Also the tutorial paper o ^o^
heheheh.....


Good Luck to myself and everyone who takes this paper o...
Need have a clear brain tmr....
To think the way solve the problem....

Now continue "eat" all this.....


GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!
Fight for it lu ^^

1 comment:

jAmEs said...

miss my book n tutorial papers...lol...+u laa...

Post a Comment