Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sick!~Pls go AwaY!!!!

Everyone of Us
Also HATE sick!!!

It makes ppl feel suffering~
It makes ppl tired~
It makes ppl no energy~

Huh~
Don't like it!!!


Pity....
The look of sick!! :(

This 2 Days
FeeLs so COLD!!!



Pray Pray Don't get sick o!!!
Coz......
I scare...........



MEDICINE!!!!

If you let me choose....
I will choose this :-



I'm not baby...
So I won't cry :P
hehehe...
But I choose this rather than eat
THOSE medicine!!!



See doctor somemore
NEED $$$

So Must take good care o!!



Vegetables is Health good frenz =)
&
Drink More water o!!



Exercise at least twice a week ;)



Be Healthy Always ^^
~love our Heart~



Take Care Dear Reader !! :D


10 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

being sick sucks =/

"I" the writer said...

You forgot another rule, "drink lots of water" ;)
Take Care :)

Najwa said...

yea.. i hate being sick as well (who doesn't! lol) get well soon~!

Cik Siti said...

get well soon!

Ben said...

Nice pictures. Get well soon =)

Yin Mun~Moon said...

Get well soon :-)

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

An apple a day............. :)

Ghani said...

wakakakakak

vialentino said...

get well soon yeah...actually i am sick now too...flu and sore throat

v!vi@n said...

LOL...get well soon..but the post are funny..i like it..

nanged and clicked on your ads..do hit me bek ya..

Post a Comment